Lonestar Wheels warrants at the time of shipment: To the original retail purchaser, that all wheels are free of structural defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase under normal and reasonable use.
Lonestar Wheels obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at Lonestar wheels discretion upon inspection. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty.
- Structural & Finish: 1 Year Warranty
- Polished Wheels: No finish warranty is implied.
- Chrome Wheels: Guaranteed against separation and peeling for a period of one year from the original date of purchase pending the wheels are supplied by as plated.
- Painted Wheels: Guaranteed against paint separation and paint peeling for a period of one year from the original date of purchase.
THE WARRANTY EXCLUDES
- Wheels that have been repaired or altered.
- Wheels that are out of round or out of balance must be reported within the first 30 days of purchase.
- Wheels that have been subject to misuse, accident, neglect, chemical attack or modification.
- Wheels that have been improperly installed or installed with other than recommended accessories.
- Wheels that have been used off road, or within a racing capacity or road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been installed with tires that exceed the recommended size or installed on vehicles they were not specifically intended or an improper load.
- Wheels not purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Wheel installed with spacers or adapters.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Transfer of title voids any warranty.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT DAMAGES
- Damages in shipping must be reported within 7 days of receipt and all packaging must be kept for a possible claim. Once wheels are mounted all shipping claims are void.
- Wheel and Tire Combinations when purchased as mounted and balanced direct from Lonestar wheels MUST have all damages remarked on the Bill of Lading (BOL) from the carrier. If specific remarks are not made damages cannot be claimed. Wheels cannot be mounted on vehicle.
Mis shipped wheels or incorrect wheels shipped must be reported within the first 30 days of purchase. This includes but is not limited to wrong finish, wrong size, wrong pcd and wrong offset.
IT IS THE OWNER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT AND RETORQUE THE LUG NUTS. RECHECK LUG NUT TORQUE WITHIN THE FIRST 50 MILES DRIVEN, AND PERIODICALLY THEREAFTER. FAILURE TO RECHECK LUG NUT TORQUE MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS ACCIDENT.
WHEEL INSTALLATION INFORMATION
Proper installation of wheels includes using a rim-clamp style tire changer, computerized wheel balancer, proper size wheel weights, and torquing the wheels to vehicle manufacturers specifications.
Trial fit all wheels to the vehicle before mounting tires to ensure the wheel is properly matched to the lug pattern and there is adequate caliper clearance. Never force a wheel to seat against the hub by applying lug nut pressure. The wheel must go into place freely. Clear the axle flange of obstructions such as rivets, guide pins, screw fasteners or spring steel keepers before installing wheels.
Check for proper fender and caliper clearance prior to driving vehicle.
It is the installers liability to check all torque specs, assure proper lug nut selection, assure proper wheel and tire clearances and ensure proper mounting of tire on wheel and wheel and tire on vehicle.
Chrome Wheels: To maintain the finish of your chrome wheels, only mild (non-abrasive) soap and water is required. Always, keep wheels free of brake dust and road salts. Avoid any ammonia based soaps. A non abrasive wax may be used to keep wheels clean.
Polished Wheels: To maintain the finish of your polished wheels, use the same procedure as chrome wheels. Periodically, aluminum metal polish (specifically designed for aluminum wheels) may be required to bring back the original luster of a polished aluminum wheel.
Painted Wheels: To Maintain the finish of your painted (clearcoated) wheels, follow the same procedure as chrome wheels.
Clean wheels only when cool, never clean wheels when hot.
Unmounted wheels that are in the exact condition as when received, including original packaging are entitled to an 80% credit excluding freight costs – refunds/returns must be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
If free shipping is stated on original sale, a $25 per wheel fee will be assessed per wheel on original shipping for wheels, $65 to $80 assessed on each wheel and tire when mounted at time of sale.
Orders canceled prior to shipping will incur a 5% transaction/office fee unless order has been placed and not shipped for over 10 days from purchase because of lack of inventory.
Wheel and Tire packages may NOT be driven on. Report any issues immediately to courier and us on BOL Customer must keep a copy of the Bill of Lading with the report on it.
All wheels are fitted according to stock specification of a given vehicle. Modified vehicles may cause various fitment irregularities. We will try and assist when fitting wheels to autos with aftermarket modifications. Test fit all wheels prior to mounting tires to assure proper clearances.